Game Development

Pesky Problem Fixed!

After more than a week of toiling, I’ve finally fixed that pesky enemy collision bug!

It turns out that I didn’t even need to invoke each enemy’s unique ID as the game engine I’m using already does that. Thr real problem laid in the logic of the script itself. One of the functions I used needed to come after specific instructions were already in place. It was all just a logical error where all I need to do is simply move some lines around – all that work for a week just to figure out it was this simple. Wow.

Anyways, all is good, and I can finally move on to the other parts of the game. Hopefully, I don’t reach another block like this in the future.

-E

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s